- 07-May-2013 to 06-Jul-2013 (MST)
- KSL Broadcast Group Promotions
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
POSITION OBJECTIVE: Assist the KSL Broadcast Group promotion departments in all areas of operation dealing with station tours, promotional remotes and special projects/assignments.
- Possess high school education or equivalent.
- Project a pleasant, friendly, professional businesslike image while representing the company and work effectively with the public, clients, hosts, and other employees.
- Proficient organizing skills, meet deadlines, accurate follow-through on all projects, and assist others as needed.
- Handle more than one assignment at a time and perform quickly under pressure situations.
- Self-starter, work under pressure, handles stress, and accept responsibilities for work while performing under moderate supervision.
- Valid driver's license and proven ability to safely drive company vehicle or personal vehicle (as case may be) without exposing the company to serious liability risks.
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Consistently works hours required. Works more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, holidays, and evenings.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Prefer applicants who have previous public relations experience in broadcasting or related business.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 50 pounds consistently.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!