- 16-Aug-2013 to 15-Oct-2013 (MST)
- KSL Radio Sales
- UT, USA
- Full Time
POSITION OBJECTIVE: Market and sell KSL Radio products which satisfy client's needs and obtain maximum sales at maximum rates by developing and closing new business accounts, along with maintaining existing accounts.
- Contacting local advertising agencies and local businesses, acting as a liaison between the station and the local business community, providing them marketing and advertising help.
- Making sales presentations to all types of clients to obtain advertising revenue for employer.
- Internally coordinating, executing and overseeing all advertising schedules from start to finish, including collecting monies owed to company for such schedules.
- Developing new local business and increasing shares of transactional business.
- Selling all digital platforms, both website and mobile opportunities, to existing and new clients.
- Achieving and exceeding monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Representing employer in the highest professional manner at all times and adhering to all policies set forth by corporate policies and procedures, mission and commitments and core values of Bonneville International Corporation/Deseret Management Corporation.
- College degree in communications, sales, media sales, business marketing or related field and/or equivalent.
- Two (2) years of broadcast sales experience or equivalent (applicants with previous broadcast sales experience will be given first consideration).
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets and databases (Microsoft Office, Marketron).
- Familiarity with Arbitron ratings and/or other knowledge with comparable research tools is preferred.
- Enthusiastic, positive and creative perspective to new business approaches with a commitment to person growth through continual training.
- Valid driver's license and proven ability to safely drive company vehicle or personal vehicle (as case may be) without exposing the company to serious liability risks.
- Willing to sign an Account Executive Agreement.
- Consistently works hours required. Works more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, holidays, evenings, etc.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!