- 10-Jan-2017 to 11-Mar-2017 (MST)
- KRSP/KSFI Music Station Sales Team
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Position Objective: Sell exceptional integrated marketing campaigns to our advertisers utilizing our multi-media platforms with our existing client base and by developing new business.
Who we are: Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and operate 14 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
The Bonneville Salt Lake Radio Group boasts some of the most knowledgeable and skilled broadcast media talent and employees in the region. We strive to achieve premium quality in programming, news, music, and advertising; thus, we seek individuals that are committed to fulfill and expand on these company values and purposes to assist our partners, clients, and other colleagues.
What we're looking for: This is an entry level Account Executive position. As a Bonneville Radio Account Manager you will be helping local businesses and companies become familiar with broadcast advertising (including digital and social media) and helping them strategize the best solutions for them to thrive and make a positive impact in the community.
Today's media marketing world is constantly changing. We continue to innovate and build the radio platform along with social media and other marketing platforms. Your motivation and desire to consistently learn new things and stay connected to all broadcast and digital platforms are essential for success as an Account Manager. Having the ability to create new ideas along with your willingness to convert to various selling methods as technology innovates and trends shift is vital to increase sales and maintain high marketing status. Account managers assist in their clients' business growth using the tools and resources Bonneville Media Group provides to reach their targeted audiences.
-Enthusiastic, positive, and creative perspective to new business approaches with a commitment to personal growth through continual training.
- Outside sales, media sales, business marketing or related field OR college degree in communications. Applicants with previous broadcast or sales experience will be given first consideration.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, and databases (Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Valid driver's license and proven ability to safely drive personal vehicle without exposing the company to serious liability risks. Access to personal vehicle is a must for this position.
-Willing to sign an Account Manager Agreement.
- Consistently works hours required. Willing to work more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, holidays, evenings, etc.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
-Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.