- 25-Jan-2017 to 25-Mar-2017 (MST)
- KSL Broadcast Group Promotions
- SALT LAKE CITY, UT, USA
- Part Time
Who we are: Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and operate 14 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
We are looking for several energetic, reliable part time promotions assistants to work variable schedules up to 30 hours a week. These roles are within our TV and NewsRadio groups, and will entail a variety of activities to support events, marketing, and communication for our stations.
POSITION OBJECTIVE: Assist the KSL Marketing Department by fulfilling key responsibilities including but not limited to: building and sending station eblasts, building online contests, updating station websites, assisting with purchasing reports, overseeing station tours, helping maintain station equipment, training promotions team with best practices and procedures, participating in key station events. Additionally, preparing, submitting and tracking reports as assigned by deadlines.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Project a pleasant, friendly, professional businesslike image while representing the company and work effectively with the public, clients, hosts, and employees.
- Proficient organizing skills, meet deadlines, accurate follow-through on all projects, and assist others as needed.
- Handle more than one assignment at a time and perform quickly under pressure situations.
- Self-starter, work well under pressure, and accept responsibilities for work while performing under moderate supervision.
- Valid driver's license and proven ability to safely drive company vehicle or personal vehicle (as case may be) without exposing the company to serious liability risks.
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Consistently works hours required. Works more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, holidays, and evenings.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Prefer applicants who have previous public relations experience in broadcasting or related business.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 50 pounds consistently.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.