- 08-Feb-2017 to 09-Apr-2017 (MST)
- KSL Broadcast Group Promotions
- SALT LAKE CITY, UT, USA
KRSP (103.5 The Arrow) and KSFI (FM100.3) Promotions Assistant (On-Call)
Who we are: Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and operate 14 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Hours and shifts vary from week to week and are based on scheduled events. Position may work 10-20 hours per week.
POSITION OBJECTIVE: Assist the KSL Broadcast Group promotion departments in all areas of operation dealing with station tours, promotional remotes and special projects/assignments.
- Live broadcast engineer/promotions assistant
- Assist the promotions manager with events and the preceding preparations
- Able to help deliver a smooth event that runs on time and meets the needs of the occasion
- On-call position may require sporadic hours including holidays, evenings and weekends
- Responsible for prepping promotional materials such as prizes, winner system data, social media posts/updates, driving the company car to events, setting up the radio promotions booth, and interacting with listerners and DJs.
- High School graduate, or equivalent
- 18 years of age or older with a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Strong oral communication skills
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Loves to help and serve others
- Motivated to meet and exceed job expectations
- Able to lift minimum 35 lbs
- Excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects
- Reliable, responsible, dependable, able to fulfill obligations
- Careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Project a pleasant, friendly, professional image while representing the company
- Work effectively with the public, clients, hosts, and other employees
Prefer applicants who have previous public relations experience in broadcasting or related business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.