- 07-Mar-2017 to 06-May-2017 (MST)
- KSL Broadcast Group Promotions
- SALT LAKE CITY, UT, USA
Events/Promotions Coordinator for KRSP (103.5 The Arrow) and KSFI (FM 100.3)
Who we are: Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and operate 14 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Position: KRSP and KSFI are looking to hire individuals who are interested in coordinating and carrying out promotional events for the radio stations. In this role, you will provide support to the KRSP and KSFI promotions department on remote events, special projects and assignments, station tours, and more. Due to the nature of the job, hours and shifts will vary from week to week and are based on scheduled events. Position may work 10-28 hours per week.
Job responsibilities may include the following:
- Help coordinate remote events for radio stations
- Setup live remote broadcasts
- In-house promotions and marketing
- Prepare signage, promotions, giveaways for events
- Provide support on logistics, setup, takedown for remote events
- Conduct tours of the station broadcast house
- Interact with listeners, clients, hosts and DJs in a positive manner
- High school graduate, or equivalent
- 18 years of age or older with a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Strong communication skills both through writing and speaking
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects
- Reliable, responsible, dependable, able to fulfill obligations
- Work effectively with the public including clients, hosts, and the audience
- Prefer applicants with previous public relations experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.