- 10-Mar-2017 to 09-May-2017 (MST)
- Bonneville Communications, Business Operations
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Full Time position
boncom is a unique collection of multi-discipline creative innovators. Inspired by the causes we represent, we offer a full-service communications solution with expertise in the following areas: Product Development, Analytics, Design, Media Production, Social Media, Advertising and Public Relations. We like to think we do good work for good causes.
We currently have a need for a full-time Accounting Clerk, reporting to the Director of Finance.
The Accounting Clerk will work full-time, Monday-Friday, supporting the boncom Director of Finance in performing the clerical and accounting duties for boncom. This position requires interface and back-up to all boncom employees on a daily basis. Must be able to effectively multi-task, collaborate and coordinate with outlined duties as needed, as well as interact with Deseret Management Corporation's Finance Department. This individual should be comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment.
- Perform the Accounts Payable duties for boncom, which would include validation, coding, calculating applicable tax, and data entry.
- Work with all employees to ensure timely submission of expense reports and invoices.
- Work with all Project Managers for timely billing of client Invoices. Maintain project detail integrity within software
- Provide a diverse clientele with detailed information regarding their invoices, as requested
- Work closely with Director of Finance in collection of accounts receivable.
- Handle incoming calls from clients or vendors and resolve issues as necessary.
- Handle all confidential information appropriately.
- Provide exceptional customer service internally as well as externally.
- Be a self-starter, capable of performing under pressure to meet company deadlines.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Professional appearance and demeanor required
- Willingness to perform other duties as requested within the organization.
- Post high school eduction in basic accounting, business, sales, related field, or equivalent. Accounting degree is not required for this position.
- Minimum of two years of business office experience, billing and accounts payable proficiency preferred.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and a working knowledge of business procedures in the following areas:
- Exposure to General Ledger Accounting with basic understanding
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Data entry and typing skills necessary
- Good written communication skills
- Management upkeep of both electronic and paper files
- Ability to use software packages such as Microsoft Work, Excel, and various Internet stills as well as accounts payable systems and billing systems
- Aptitude to learn new software programs
- Competitive wages. Pay range $15.00 to $18.00 (compensation commensurate with experience).
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits offered
- Retirement Plus Plan
- Dynamic work environment
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please apply at ksl.applicantpro.com