- 20-Mar-2017 to 20-May-2017 (MST)
- KSL TV Sales Team
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Who we are: Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and operate 14 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
We need a dynamic Sales Account Executive to meet and exceed assigned revenue goals in a manner that will reflect the highest level of professional standards and skills while selling and servicing Bonneville Salt Lake's KSL TV local accounts. The right individual will consistently achieve or exceed assigned sales/revenue goals and will also contribute to the sales team's growth, professionalism, and new business development.
- Meet annual revenue goals and help achieve team budgets and objectives.
- Maintain a system for tracking process in meeting established goals.
- Excel in new business development and in generating new dollars for the station.
- Ensure that the handling of the present and future accounts is done in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Maintain a working schedule that allows maximum time to devote to new calls, the adequate number is to be determined with manager.
- Distinguish him/herself by providing excellent service, research, training, and overall competency.
- Consistently develop effective relations with buyers and key decision-makers in order to meet client and company expectations.
- Act as an effective team member when generating revenue sales for the company.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- College degree in communications, sales, marketing, related field, or equivalent.
- One or more years in sales, or equivalent.
- Ability to work with moderate supervision, confidential information and be a self-starter.
- Capable and willing to resolve unexpected problems and be flexible to perform unscheduled assignments.
- A high level of proficiency with computers, software and new technologies.
- Maintain a valid driver's license and proven ability to safely drive personal vehicle without exposing company to serious liability risks.
- Possess excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Must sign a KSL Broadcast Group Account Executive Agreement form.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.